At Feeney Roofing we are flat roof specialist with the owner starting in flat roofing in 1963. We have evolved with technology of products and systems.
We work on all types:
- EPDM (Ballasted, fully adhered, mechanically fastened)
- 4 ply Built up roofing (tar and gravel)
- 2 ply modified Bitumen
Feeney Roofing is an EPDM Single ply Expert being a Master Certified installer by Firestone and also certified roofing contractor by Carlyle. We can offer you extended Warranties from manufactures. You can trust us to cover your investments.
- Ballasted EPDM is economical and is used in a large variety of buildings. It has fewer seams, is faster to install, has excellent fire rating, and outstanding weather resistance.
- Fully Adhered EPDM is lightweight and flexible, and endures high winds. It works on any slope and on unusual configurations.
- Mechanically Fastened EPDM is very adaptable, able to fit unusual configurations, has fewer seems, is light weight, and endures high winds.
From a repair to full installation, we can assist you making the right choice.
When installing Flat or Low Slope Roofing Feeney Roofing ensures that we:
REMOVIE EXISTING ROOF
Moisture can get trapped in the existing roof and can affect the new roof. The weight of multiple layers can cause damage.
Replace rotten steel or wood decking.
We offer all types of insulation to meet your R factor needs.
To prevent ponding install from a full tapered system to a drain sump.
BUILDING UP PERIMITER PARAPET
To prevent water from going over the edges and forcing it into the drains.
Offer installation and repair of interior to exterior drains.
Inspect for cracks, condensation, and leaking.
All you can see on the completed roof is the metal flashing. We supply anything from sheet metal to copper.
Things to consider when choosing a flat roof:
- Manufacture Warranty
- Installation Options
- Weight factors
- Type of Sub deck